Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling this car for an Executive at my company that has too many toys.

• 48,XXX miles on this 2-executive owner car.
  • It has beautiful black paint, and black interior.
  • The car needs nothing except for a gas fill door release cable (it can be opened from the trunk.)
  • The sunvisors are loose but in good shape. Other than that this car is ready to cruise or win trophies!
  • The car has a 5-speed, good clutch, A/C, AM/FM Stereo.
  • The car is completely original with no rust, as it has never been driven in the winter.
  • Clean inside, outside, underneath and in the engine compartment.
also at:
http://rochester.craigslist.org/car/395900403.html

I have a TON of high-res pictures. The owner wants this car to go to someone that will love it and take care of it as much as he did, which is why I am posting it here before it goes on ebay!

-Paul

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
Don't know why, other than wheels, power windows, and seats, there are pretty much the same as the Veloce.

·
Premium Member
22,169 Posts
I think in general Bosch spiders, other than the last series, are not that sought after. This looks like a very nice car, but there are a ton of mid-80s Spiders for sale, and folks will generally go for a Veloce over a Graduate (the bottom of the line) if given the choice, with the power options and nice mags. This car is relatively pricey too, which is realize is because of the condition and the miles.

Andrew

·
Registered
282 Posts
In the Graduate vs. Veloce debate--Of course there is no difference (other than the wheels) mechanically in the Series III car. I prefer the Graduate because it is a purer sports car---no fluff like electric windows,Ac etc. The graduate is lighter ,more responsive, more a sports car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts