Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am losing my storage facility and I have an '85 GTV6 with many NOS parts for sale. The main reason I am listing it as a parts car is that upon disassembly I discovered it had been hit two times; once in the nose (which lead to some rust in the front support section), and once in the right rear QP. It was hit hard enough in the front that it damaged the left front main inner support structure so that it had to be brazed, and that has since cracked. It has excellent no rust or dents on the doors, hood, hatch. All pieces are there, most in good condition. It is chestnut brown with a tan interior.

It also has two new TRX tires (and two with 50% tread) that are not that old (size 200/60HR 365) on the original Speedline rims. The rims need paint, but are not banged up. It was stored off its tires (jack stands on chassis) so they would not flat spot. The engine is currently on a stand. I changed out the old tensioner and went mechanical and added a new timing belt. I fitted new cam cover gaskets and oil pan gaskets. I put lube on the cams and MMO in the cylinders for storage. It is also fitted with Shankle full length headers and a good Alfa center exhaust rear section with new Stebro stainless rear section. The engine ran great before I pulled it, and the transmission was smooth and shifted well.

Also not pictured is the good rear transmission/transaxle with rebuilt calipers and a new rear brake hose - it is "buried" under some boxes at the moment and I could not get to it quickly. It has good glass, good door handles with keys (hard to find!), good window regulators, sunroof insert, rear hatch (no rust), bumpers, etc..

It is partially dissassembled, it is chestnut with tan leather. The rear seat is in good condition, but the fronts will need recovering.

The NOS/NEW parts include: New wire set, 5 oil filters, fuel filter, in tank filter screen, Upper/lower and smaller misc radiator hoses, Lodge plugs (6), lower shifter boot, fuel pump, CV joint boots (4), throttle cable, thermostat with aluminum housing, leather shift boot, driveshaft donuts (2) I think, misc badges, cam belt, alt belt, misc driveshaft slingers and bearings, rear hatch strut, motor mounts, and more pieces I'm sure I forgot about!

I need $1500.00, the headers/exhaust/brake calipers/NOS parts alone are worth that, or it goes on e-bay! It needs hauled away by trailer, I will help load everything. I will also throw in the engine stand since I already moved my engine lift.

e-mail questions to Mark: [email protected], or call me at 786-319-4552.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The GTV-6 is located in South Florida, Hollywood to be exact

I'm sorry, I thought I put that in the original thread.

Hollywood is in the Ft. Lauderdale area, North of Miami for those concerned.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts