• Performatek adjustable 25mm rear sway bar
• Koni Sport (yellow) shocks
• Polyurethane suspension bushings
• Porterfield R4S brake pads
• Braided SS brake lines
• Magnecore KV85 plug wires
• Stebro front exhaust section (no cat)
• 15 X 7 Momo wheels

Last timing belt, tensioner, water pump change was at 104K miles in Feb 2003. All fuel and coolant hoses were replaced around the same time including the fuel injector hoses and fuel injector seals. The isostatic shift linkage was refurbished at 106K with a Performatek rebuild kit. As far as I know the engine has not been rebuilt. It runs strong but does have some minor oil leaks.
Problems: AC is not working. Pilot bushing is noisy ( rattling sound at idle, but goes away off idle). 2 small dents along body line on driver’s door ( see photos). Tires have a couple of seasons of autocrosses on them.
Overall, the car is in very good condition. Certainly no concours winner, but it gets lots of compliments. I have owned the car since 2001. I purchased the car from Paul Spruell in Atlanta.
Contact me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice car. Those are momo ideas right? Its a limited selection for the 5x98.
I remember you could change colors.
I didn't know what model they were until now. They were on the car when I bought it. Awhile back someone else told me they remebered the spoke inserts were available in a variety of colors. I just don't remember seeing these wheels when they were new.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
What makes you guys think that this car is still for sale? I bet it is long gone. It would be nice if people would mark cars as "SOLD" but they don't. Oh well.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
What makes you guys think that this car is still for sale? I bet it is long gone. It would be nice if people would mark cars as "SOLD" but they don't. Oh well.
Actually, I still have the car. I figured I would just hang onto it since there hasn't been much interest when I started this thread. I'm having a limited slip differential built for it with 50% lockup right now. I will still consider selling it if the right offer comes along.
pfz10, the only pictures I have are the ones I have posted on photobucket at the link listed in my original post. I can take others if there's a specific interest.

Thanks.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sweet looking GTV6. How is the the ride and handling with the uprated suspension?
The ride is a bit on the stiff side, but thats the way I like it. The handling is very neutral with the rear bar on the middle setting and the rear will rotate nicely with throttle application. It would be even better with some upgraded tires. If I keep the car I'm going with 17" wheels so I'll have a better selection of tires.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Cool! This is one of those times I am very glad to be wrong. Well, if nobody else grabs this one, I will have to seriously consider it once I finish my latest acquisition.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts