Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
65,500 original miles. Third owner. Recent timing belt, oil and filter and coolant and bake flush. New Falken ZIEX 912's less than 2K miles ago. No rust but paint is dead on roof and hatch. I would have the entire car resprayed. Interior is good but some wear on driver's side seat (left bolster). Tranny shifts like new (no second gear cruch). One small dash crack, power window switch is broken (asst snapped it while putting in new radio/tape deck last year). New stainless steel coolant tank. A/C is not blowing cold. Have original Michelin TRX wheels and tires. All records from new. This is a very solid runner and would drive it anywhere. Need the garage space. $3850Car is located in Dallas, TX. 214-649-2309.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One small correction. It's the power mirror switch that is snapped and I haven't been able to find a replacement. Mirrors both work. Power window switches are fine. Also forgot to mention that tach and clock were both rebuilt by Palo Alto Speedo and front floor mats are new.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I bet it was sold quick....that price was about $2000-3000 too low. :) Great color combination too and the right year....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts