Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale, my 1982 GTV 2.0 in (faded) red. Car is in ok condition, not too much rust (hatch is rust free I'm pretty sure). Has had the front seats replaced and the rear seat removed (I'm 6'4" so moved the front seat further back) however I still have the original seats. Engine is missing the carbs but I can supply a set for extra. Handled like a friggen go-kart! I suspect the suspension has been mucked with but I never checked. Transaxle shifts nice and smooth however gear linage is a bit vague (worn bushings). Will come with aftermarket steering wheel but not the one pictured. It does not have a sunroof. Passengers door os severely dented and the window no longer goes up or down.

It would make a great race/rally project (was my intention to make a Rothmans GrpA GTV6 replica), asking between $750-$1000 with carbs but make an offer, I need it gone by the end of the year and don't want to send it to scrap.

Car is in Ballarat and can be viewed anytime after 4:30pm

Contact Simon on 0411 720 457 or via PM on here

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
last pic, and I just realized it is missing the radiator :( Make an offer based on what you see, anything is better than scrapping it, the worst I can do is say no :)

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts