Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Forumites,
I'm a new guy here, with a very clean car to sell. I havn't taken any pictures yet, but I'll post a link soon.
Back in 1975, my dad went through a midlife crisis. He had the good sence to buy an Alfa Romeo, and a GTV at that. He took very good care of his car. He was a member of the local Alfa club. Now however, he has given me the car. I've loved it , but three kids and no garage means I have to part with her. He stores it for me in his garage.
Around 34,000 original miles on the clock. Completely original. O'kay it's got a second set of tires. The originals got so hard from age. Carello head lights. European amber tail light lenses. Closoine enamel hood and trunk badges. White paint, black interior, original complete. I know, a picture is worth a thousand words, so I promise to have some up soon. Thanks for your interest. John

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More on the 75 GTV

The car is in the SF bay area. Yes a California car. Purchased new from Carl Block Alfa Romeo in Oakland CA. I'll try to get some photos up this week. I think she is worth the top end of the price range. So the 30,000 range is my target. John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts