Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting for another Alfa owner/racer. I will try to have a photo loaded later, Chris's email address is listed and there is a Telephone number.
owen
scca spiders

SVRA Spider Roller For Sale $3800

Chris De Minco, Rochester New York. I'm in the process of building a third Spider for SVRA and will be selling one or both of my other Race prepped Spiders.

The Car I'm selling first is a 1972 currently used in SVRA (as in D Production with a 1750 or C Production with a 2.0 L), HSR and SCCA Vintage or ITB. I've run it in all race groups over the last 3 years.

The car WON the Glen SVRA race in 2007 as a DP and came in sixth overall behind some fast C production Speedsters , came in third in the qualifier Sat. Came in third in the 2006 Glen SVRA race and has won numerous SCCA - HRG Historic races since I bought it in 2005.

I'd prefer to sell it as a roller. But a turn key driver with a race prepped 2.0 L Spica engine that I used in SVRA and HSR in 2005 or with a nice trick Weber equipped 2.0 L race motor I used in 2006 is another option.

Too many mods to list in writing. But all the trick hardware is there:
5 speed, Posi 4:56, Fuel Cell, MSD, Accusump, Fire System, Oil Cooler, Griffin Al Radiator, Break Bias, Koni Sport shocks in front - Carraras (?) in rear, Panard Bar with 3rd Link, Full NASCAR 3 bar door cage, Al seat, Etc. Etc....

Proven, Reliable Winner.

Can build a package with spares based on your needs. Starting price $3800 as a roller.

.Lets talk. 585 330 5454 - [email protected]

thanks, Chris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out AOL Money & Finance's list of the hottest products and top money wasters of 2007.

·
Premium Member
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Photos

Hello Mark,
I listed a email address and a phone number for Chris. Chris owns this Alfa.
Chris was not able to list this ad, his format for photos need to be reformated so I can at least have a picture for the this Alfa.I believe he tried from his work location. The Alfa is in storage now near Rochester, NY. . Medina, OH....I am in Akron. I am a 750-101 Spider owner, with a few racecars.
owen

1 - 3 of 3 Posts