Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I'm shopping for a 2000 GTV in good condition, I saw this a few days ago. I called the seller and the vehicle seems to be in good shape; it's located in Glendale, LA right now in an Alfa shop. I'm tempted but the car will be out of my budget range -- 18K.

Is it just me or is the supply of GTV 2000s a little low and the prices high? Any tips would be appreciated.

Wayne

1972 Alfa Romeo Montreal

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
...Is it just me or is the supply of GTV 2000s a little low and the prices high? Any tips would be appreciated.

Wayne
I don't find that the supply of GTVs is low at all. I would say that the supply of excellent GTVs is certainly lower than driver quality examples, and as always there are plenty of neglected cars. As far as value, these have gone up substantially over the past two years, and of course a seller will always want top dollar. If you are looking for a decent driver (a #3 car), I would think that $15k is about the minimum you'll pay...

Best regards,

·
Registered
252 Posts
i have seen the Montreal and it was ok.
The car could use some love but overall she is great and runs good.
it's at ALFA ONLY and Bill is a great guy

as to the GTV - yep the prices have gone way up recently and 15K for level 3 is on the money.

wait for the right one

1 - 3 of 3 Posts