Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my 1971 Euro GTV 1750. Pine green with tan interior. 40DCOE32 Webers. Engine rebuilt, Koni shocks, exhaust,brake rotors, pads, master cylinder, water pump all in the last 20,000 kilometers (about 12,500 miles). Total mileage is 196,200 kilometers or 122,000 miles. Good condition in and out. Registered, insured, and can be driven right now. Dash is cracked and some rust bubbles at the bottom of the doors but no holes. Also some rust on the floors near the front jacking points, about one square inch on the passenger side and about 10 square inches on the driver's side. I am in Santa Rosa California about 50 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge, and would prefer a local buyer to come and look at and drive the car. UPDATE: This car has been SOLD. Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,166 Posts

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
looks like a really nice GTV for a very reasonable price....I would have bought it if it weren't that I just brought one over from Europe...this one is a better deal, I think:eek:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This car is now sold.

This car was sold to the one and only person who took the time to come over and look at it. Thank you.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Call me retarded but all these comments about is selling for the right price but there is no price mentioned anywhere??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts