Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of selling my 69 Spider.

Just testing the waters to see if there is any interest. I'm the second owner and I've had her for 8 years. She is sitting in the garage and I only take her out once a month. Has a new white top that needs to be finished She has the standard rust in the rockers and differently needs a paint job. Pretty straight with 72,000 miles and the 1750 injected motor runs ok. There are more picts at, Flickr: Secuencia de fotos de brothertimm
I'm considering offers. I'm only posting this car on the Alfabb. When I posted my 2600 elsewhere I had nothing but problems and I don't want to deal with tire kickers or scammers. We are all friends here...mostly and we know our values.
Email me at [email protected] with questions.

·
Registered
7,416 Posts
beautiful car!

keep it!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm thinking of selling my 69 Spider.

Just testing the waters to see if there is any interest. I'm the second owner and I've had her for 8 years. She is sitting in the garage and I only take her out once a month. Has a new white top that needs to be finished She has the standard rust in the rockers and differently needs a paint job. Pretty straight with 72,000 miles and the 1750 injected motor runs ok. There are more picts at, Flickr: Secuencia de fotos de brothertimm
I'm considering offers. I'm only posting this car on the Alfabb. When I posted my 2600 elsewhere I had nothing but problems and I don't want to deal with tire kickers or scammers. We are all friends here...mostly and we know our values.
Email me at [email protected] with questions.
Wish I could see it. The thumbnail doesn't appear for me and my work filter won't allow me to see the link. :(

·
Registered
705 Posts
69 spiders will continue up in value.They are sweet cars. Keep it if you can.

Right now I think the values are:

Excellent or #2 condition 19-24k

Nice rust free drivers or #3 condition 12- 18k

Drivers with minor rust and other cosmetic issues or #4 condition 6-12k

Parts or near parts #5 condition- 1-5k

Perfect mint ones will go well over 30k

I would put your car as a strong #3.

I have a nice #2 and would not sell it any time soon.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can see the whole seriese of pictures on flickr.com/photos/brothertimm/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts