Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve decided top sell my Duetto. I”ve had it for just at 20 years and it’s in excellent condition. Does have a Cloth top and leather seats from Re-Originals. It’s the original ALFA red which has a bit of an orange tint to it. The engine was recently completely rebuilt. I use it as a back up car and about 4 months ago, I was on the freeway and one of the fan blades snapped off an the out of balance blade took out the water pump and dumped the coolant on the freeway. A and A Imports in Santa Barbara rubuilt the engine. The paint is nice at 20 feet but on closer inspection it’s just OK. It’s an original car and is in really good condition. I really don’t know what to ask for the car. The Sports Car Market mag sez the range is 15K to 25K. I love my Duetto, but it’s not a 25K car. Plz let me know if anyone is interested.

Thx, Fred Zimmermann

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Posting even a few photos is the best way to get a rise. Sometimes these things are impulse buys.

·
Registered
107 Posts
You'll certainly want to post as many pictures as possible, and especially of the underside, inner and outer rockers, and trunk below the mat.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
I have tried to post a few pix of my Duetto with no luck.
Plz email me at [email protected] and I'll be glad to send
em to you.
Thx, Fred
Typically, the cause of a picture not loading is due to a size that is too large... Note that when you click on the "paper clip" icon, it opens up a window which displays the "Max Filesize" for each "Filetype". You cannot exceed this size in order to get the pics to load. It's easy to "re-size" your pictures. Any program that allows you to view them usually has a "re-size" feature.

Best regards,

1 - 13 of 13 Posts