Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a nice '67 Duetto for sale. Red with black interior. California car with straight body and recent paint. A couple of minor patches in the floors, but otherwise rust free. 500 miles on fully rebuilt engine and transmission. Updated rear axle with a limited slip differential. Updated Ate brake system with functional parking brake. New tires and top. Needs seats reupholstered and some minor dash electrical and other detail work. Comes with many extra parts. I don't think any parts are missing. A great project car for the weekend enthusiast! I just purchased a set of original hubcaps as well. Call Steve at 415-205-0716 for more info.

Click here to view a very detailed description, with over 100 photos and videos.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Sounds like a decent car at a decent price, but I'm not currently in the market. The ulimate price is whatever a motivated seller is willing to pay at the selling time. If you don't get your price, keep trying. New buyers appear all the time.

·
Registered
352 Posts
duetto

can you send me some more pictures? psteilberg @ mhlseattle.com

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yes, this is a very decent Duetto. Quite a bargain really, seeing that the engine and transmission have been newly rebuilt. Hoping it goes to a true Alfa enthusiast, but if it doesn't sell here, you'll see it up on Ebay soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts