Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Car is complete and runs , has new water pump.
Contact Anthony at [email protected]
Spares include cylinder head, cam shafts, head gasket , carbs, manifolds, transmission, miscellaneous engine parts, some interior parts, tail light lenses etc. Asking $12,000 for the lot

Car is located in the San Francisco Bay area, I have owned the car for the last 20 years.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Sorry I have to ask, 2600 what? Spider/sprint/Berlina? Pictures you can post at Photobucket and link from there. Where is the car located?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Purchase of your 2600 Sprint

Car is complete and runs , has new water pump.
Contact Anthony at [email protected]
Spares include cylinder head, cam shafts, head gasket , carbs, manifolds, transmission, miscellaneous engine parts, some interior parts, tail light lenses etc. Asking $12,000 for the lot
Car is located in the San Francisco Bay area, I have owned the car for the last 20 years.
I am very interested in buying your car since I am currently without an Alfa. I am interested in knowing something about the car like the mileage, compression and leak down checks, etc. How many owners has it had? Do you have any more pictures including underneath the car? etc.

Please treat this message as being very serious intentions for the purchase. The picture looks great.

Please email me at [email protected]; telephone #928 213-5777.

I lived in Santa Clara for over 28 years before moving to Flagstaff, AZ about three years ago.

Thanks,
Steve Hurt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts