Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 4 14x6 panasports for sale. They have been sitting around for a LONG time on an unfinished project car. The polished lip area has some corrosion under the clear and the gold centers coating is cracked (as in it is flaking off - no cracks in wheel!) in a few areas. One wheel has been 'kerbed' 1/3 of the way around the wheel - not very deep and should be easily sanded out. A second wheel has a deformation in the backside a little less than 1mm - a very light bend and probably not noticable under any circumstance (the other 3 wheels spin up PERFECT). One center cap was missing and replaced with a different one. I MAY have a matching set of nearly new/new caps. There is only 1 chrome valve stem cap. There are no lug nuts. They were on a GTV and looked very nice. I will try to measure the offset - it is not too wild and I would guess it to be in the 30-40mm range. I would like $550 or BO. The wheels are in central CT and I occasionally visit friends in the northern NJ (after thanksgiving) and Boston MA (on Thursday this week) areas, so I could meet someone to avoid shipping - preferred(!) The wheels are very light - heavy wheels make a ride/handling difference - especially on spiders! They would be perfect for Spiders, GTV's and Berlinas! 4X108 bolt pattern if you must know... I just have WAY too much stuff... After my 4 or 5th edit, I think I have it... The last pics is just the surface corrosion under the clear. The wheel is NOT rotted, just surface corrosion, not a chunk missing!

Attachments

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good one...

Yeah, I know I put it in the cars section. Hey it's 2am and I'm not thinking straight! If the Moderator could move this it would be fantastic!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts