Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone

Does anyone know where I can buy front strut tower and lower front sway bar?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,761 Posts
A pic of what you are doing or wanting would help as my 75 has neither of these.....

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I think he means to say, you have your terminology wrong. 75's don't have strut towers. They do have sway bars but only one, not exactly a lower one but I guess it sits low?

·
Premium Member
4,761 Posts
Yes that is where I was headed with this. Are you looking to replace faulty parts or upgrade or what? The more info the better as there are yo help you. As far as taking pics get them to the right size and add them here under reply vs. quick reply ciao jc

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys

I'm looking for the sway bar on top of the motor and also the lower sway bar that goes under the front of the suspension
I have seen it on a 75 evo also a imsa

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Ok, so the strut brace is what you're after.

I don't believe anyone sells one. Make it yourself or pay someone to knock it up.

Here's some pictures of Duk's DIY [Best looking version I've seen, with a few mounting points, good clearance and brake master brace].

As for the 'lower' sway bar, a few people make them in various sizes. Google around, you should be able to find a local suppler. I won't suggest anyone, I haven't bought any before.

·
Premium Member
4,761 Posts
ahhhh now I see. The upper strut brace I've not seen for a 75/Milano and have been looking. Might post a "wanted" in the classified here on the BB. Lower anti roll - or sway - cn be had from many vendors. Best to have an idea what size you want as they come in differing diameters. I bought one as part of a handling kits from Alfaholics in the UK and am very pleased. ciao jc

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guys
Does anyone have the Website for alcoholics in the UK or any others that sell upgraded performance parts for the milano like the front sway bars and lower ones and rear?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,761 Posts
alfaholics.com A guy here posts - moundawg - who works there his name is Jim.
Fantastic guy. ciao, jc

·
Registered
4,333 Posts
Hey guys
Does anyone have the Website for alcoholics in the UK or any others that sell upgraded performance parts for the milano like the front sway bars and lower ones and rear?

Thanks
Dude, you own an Alfa (presumably) and certainly a computer, judging by your posts. Have you not heard of Google? Just typing in "Milano sway bar" brings up relevant results.... :whistling::whistling::whistling:

If you're in North America, utilize the following vendors:

Performatek
Centerline Alfa
Difatta Brothers
International Auto Parts
Vick Auto
Alfa Parts in CA

Performatek and Centerline both have especially good DeDion chassis support.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts