Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the things I have been unable to get much info on since delving into the Alfa scene this summer, is what options we have for the front spoiler/valance on S3's (or any Spider, really). The center piece on my Spider has bad parking-lot rash or something - it has come loose from the two corner pieces, is slightly bent, and looks generally awful. I was just wondering if there are any non-OEM options here, like a fiberglass air dam or custom scoop....something lighter, better looking, and perhaps a little more functional. So far I haven't found any.

While we're on the subject, are the two corner pieces in front of the front wheels supposed to be spot-welded to the center low valance (under the front bumper and grill)? Mine is pretty beat up, but from the looks of it, I'm guessing it had spot welds to the corner pieces and got knocked loose.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Zender of Germany used to make a kit (front/rear bumpers, side trim, and shorter rear spoiler) for the S3 Spiders but it's been at least a few years since I saw one for sale last time. I posted a WTB messege in the parts section here on the BB but I haven't had any response so far. I have never seen one in the US so you may be better off talking to one of the European suppliers. The attached (sorry for the size) is a picture of an S3 with Zender front bumper.

Attachments

·
Registered
520 Posts
Brad of ARRicambi says he has replacement bumper plastic for S4s.

give him a buzz or drop a line at his earthlink mail. hes at Alfa Romeo Parts - Alfa Ricambi - AR Ricambi and is the leonard cohen of autoparts for alfa.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts