Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All-

I am looking for a front upper shock mount/tower per the part circled below. I looked at several parts suppliers and not finding it. Anyone have suggestions on a source? Or is this unobtanium as a new replacement part?

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
They are not available as repro part, so you will have to buy a NOS outer-inner fender. They'll show up on ebay etc..

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hopefully mine is in a pile of parts that came with the car. Sounds like time to search if they not available.

Thanks.

·
Registered
450 Posts
also cross reference to see if saloon and spider parts are the same

I needed inner fenders and had to source saloon LHD parts for my RHD coupe - got me most of the way to where I needed

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah - for sure. Looking at the parts catalog it seems it might share with Spider, but I still need to confirm that.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That would be great. Just let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
265 Posts
I was looking for the same part a few months back. I posted it in the Wanted section and sure enough a very nice bb member turned out to have an NOS one. I don't recall if she had another, but worth giving it a shot.

·
Premium Member
3,855 Posts
PM sent

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the replies and ideas everyone. I am sorted on this now (thanks Jim G).

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for that. The parts manual didn't list right vs. left, so I assumed it to be the same on both sides. But I am new to reading the GTV manual, so if I assumed incorrectly you will be hearing from me!

·
Premium Member
3,855 Posts
There the same for both sides

1 - 19 of 19 Posts