Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys look what i bought on line today!!! refilled re leatherd and never been used after that. THey are gonna finisch the interior of my gt junior off very nicely i think. And here is the best part (i only payed 250 for them) excelent deal if you ask me. I'll post a pic when they are in.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,077 Posts
Will those fit directly into a GT Junior? I'm fairly certain they are Alfetta seats...

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
over here the 2litre bertone was sold with these seats

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Sfalfa is correct. Judging from the stitching pattern, I am very sure that the seats are from an Alfetta GT (or maybe early GTV6). Yes, the seats on the 2000GTV is similar, but not exactly the same. Seat attachment points differ from a model to model (even among the Bertone Coupes) so it usually requires some fabrication (hopefully on the seat side only) to have a seat from one model fitted to another.

Good luck anyways,

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I've had 84 GTV6 seats in my 74 GTV, Milano seats fit just fine in my Sport Sedan....I even had Milano Gold front seats in my 74 GTV for a while!!!!:eek:

They should fit...................

·
Premium Member
2,077 Posts
Interesting how everyone has been swapping seats around so much, with seemingly no problems.:eek: I put Alfetta coupe front seats into my Alfetta sedan - and it was NOT a direct bolt in by a long shot! :mad:

·
Registered
343 Posts
I've got GTV seats in my GTV and they weren't a direct bolt in. My car is a 71 1750. When I bought it, it had Spider seats. I bought flying buttress seats (no height adjustment on the back) and I had to make adaptor plates to fit these to the car. The width was okay, but the seat rail holes were spaced too far for where they bolted to the floor.

Regards,
Lawrence

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i think you guys where right! they don't go in without a fight!! The new seat rails are 39 cm appart and the old ones where about 45 appart. So no direct bolt in job. But i've made some metal strips today which will do the trick. Hope to be able to post a pic at the end of the weekend. Cheers for the response.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts