Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Friends,

I took apart my 1970 1750GTV completely and took the body to repair shop. In the mean time I am checking the parts that I removed.
When cleaning and checking the front grill, I realized that right grill is narrower than the left one by about 15 mm. Both top side and bottom side. I checked the frames but there are no modifications. No cutting, no welding.
The pictures are attached.
Can one of you measure and give me the result please?

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,078 Posts
If they came off the car and looked right on the car, I'd leave alone and all should be good. I'd measure mine if they were easy to locate ... but as usual I'd have to start with the first storage box and keep going through them until I found them ... which of course will be 15 boxes later :D

Pete

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, no problem. I have asked if you have complete car. Probably it could be measured from it. I even don't remember if it was looking correct when they were on the car. I shall wait a little more for other owners answers and buy new ones instead of trying to fit grills inside them.

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
If they came off the car and looked right on the car, I'd leave alone and all should be good. I'd measure mine if they were easy to locate ... but as usual I'd have to start with the first storage box and keep going through them until I found them ... which of course will be 15 boxes later :D

Pete
I'm not so sure Pete, I think you will find them in the last place you look. Happens to me all the time.

Ken

• Haha
Reactions: PSk
1 - 9 of 9 Posts