Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my CarDisc CD today and hoped that it would help with the replacement of my right passenger power window switch. Unfortunately, it indicates that the first step (after disconnecting the battery cable) is to remove the "plug and screw located under the door opening handle." I have looked at my car and do not see this plug or screw. Can anyone enligthen me as to the location of this plug and screw? All I need to do is get access to the power window switch on the right front door so that I can replace it. (My current switch lets the window go up, but not down!)

What do I really have to do to just replace this switch?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Got my CarDisc CD today and hoped that it would help with the replacement of my right passenger power window switch. Unfortunately, it indicates that the first step (after disconnecting the battery cable) is to remove the "plug and screw located under the door opening handle." I have looked at my car and do not see this plug or screw. Can anyone enligthen me as to the location of this plug and screw? All I need to do is get access to the power window switch on the right front door so that I can replace it. (My current switch lets the window go up, but not down!)

What do I really have to do to just replace this switch?

Thanks in advance

As far as I'm aware these switches are just held in on clips and you should be able to lever them out - carefully, of course. At least that's what I did with mine. Maybe someone else can suggest something better.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts