Alfa Romeo Forums banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Can you PM or gmail me your address again, please?
I will provide for free, except mail cost which I think is very low. It´s Christmas Season!

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
Ed, alreday bought for the rear, need only 1set for the front.

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
Alberto,

I've tried down there to have 1 Lancia chrome trim re-made at a shop specialized in.

It's been catastophic !

Fortunately I found a NOS.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
It´s Christmas Season and the local mail will be finally going to be private. International quality standards are being adopted in order to raise their market cap. Under 15 grams two front banana rubbers envelope seems a Christmas card and cost US$4 to Australia with tracking. My 3D samples are gone and still a waiting list to serve. Let´s keep printing and mailing to those who can not print in their countries.

Have a great Christmas Season!

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
Obrigado.

Happy X-Mas.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Ed - I would also like 2 pairs if still available. Happy to pay for the parts plus shipping charges - will PM you my email address.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Ed, I would like to have two pairs if still available and if you have rear bumper rubber left, I would like one pair too. Happy holidays!

·
Registered
183 Posts
I received mine yesterday, Ed. A perfect fit and my bananas look very comfortable in their little shoes. What an asset to the Montreal Community you are.

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Hi Ed,
Any more bananas?
I'm late to the party..
Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
I received mine yesterday, Ed. A perfect fit and my bananas look very comfortable in their little shoes. What an asset to the Montreal Community you are.
Thank you Rob for the feedback. For those who are trying to 3D print the rubbers please request black flexible TPE filament and a printer with better than 0.1mm resolution

Printer files are available for free on request.

In case someone can not print, current pair of banana rubbers (destra and sinistra) cost US$30 including postage to any place.

Ed

61 - 76 of 76 Posts