Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need a front Brake Line Splitter/ Switch, for a 105- 115 Spider/ GTV/ Berlina. Located inside the right front Fender, engine bay, behind the fuel filter. Would prefer includes the short line going back the the rear with the coupler, (approx. 18" long). This is the brass piece , w/ 4 ports Plus the Switch, (Brake light Sender inc.). This is for a 74' GTV. Please contact me directly with price inc shipping to Oregon 97103 at: [email protected]. or 503-325-1957 US Only please

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP,
16,232 Posts
What year/model is the car?
From the description, it sounds like your looking for the brake pressure differential valve?

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brake switch

No, that is located under the car at the rear. This is just a "Splitter" Block, with the Brake Light switch mounted on it, At the Right Front Inside Fender, near the firewall. Bob Lesher

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brake Splitter

I have no photo's, as it is missing from the car. again, this is Brass, it has 4 brake Line connections, two up and two down plus the Sending unit on it. It also has a mounting hole in it, and looks like a "H". They were all the same, all thru the 70's, 105-115 cars. Thanks for helping, Bob

·
Registered
179 Posts
where did you find one? And just curious.... its off what year GTV? I have a 71 and I don't see it anywhere but it is on a 68

1 - 9 of 9 Posts