Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Post a favorite shot you took of your car, or of a car you saw at a show -- or even better -- a race.
Nearly everyone has some nice photos of great Alfas taking up room on their hard drive.
I'll get this going with this fun foto.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Always liked this one..

John Norman rocks !!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Here are a few that I shot last year at the CSRG Alfa 100th anniversary event at Sears Point. I have a few more that are too large to upload, but I might be able to link them

Will

Attachments

·
Registered
206 Posts
Pretty maids all in a row. I count 5 Monopostos. Said to have been the largest collection to be in one place since the 30s.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Charles Cooper

... and a shameless plug: I did a profile of my friend Charles 'Coop' Cooper in the April issue of Excellence magazine (sorry, it's a Porsche mag.)

And here's a photo not from the issue but I know you guys would enjoy seeing it. From the 1970 Spa 1,000k race ... The Alfa Romeo T33/3

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,636 Posts
I guess we all did strange things with our cars when they were new...

Attachments

·
Registered
206 Posts
Some amazing shots. I know this thread wasn't about photo equipment, but I'd be interested in knowing the process in getting those pictures to look the way they do.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
A few of my favorites...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Oh yeah..I didn't take any of the pics I posted either. Sorry, must have missed the OP specifying that the pics were self-taken.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts