Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is #2 of 2 Motors posted.
I have FS, a Freshly Rebuilt, Pre 82', 2.0ltr Spider/ GTV/ Berlina/ Alfetta Engine. Rebuilt with 10.01 Compression "Motronic" Pistons, 11.5 and 11mm Cams, New Bearings, Rings, Oil Pump, Timing Chains ETC. Fitted with a "bat wing" oil pan. Engine # ARO 1500 13224. Originally Posted for $6,k in Comp. with Vicks and Centerline, who, at $6,k+, in addition require a "core" engine or $1,500 Core Charge, (plus shipping). This engine is fitted with AC Mounting studs, on the head that can easilly be changed.
I am offering this, rite now, for a limited time, $5300. with no core or core charge. I can send more pics of this build. This was rebuilt by me, personally, with my 40+ Years of "Alfa" experience. Come pick it up, here in Astoria Oregon or YOU can arrange "Freight" shipping to your destination. I will put it on a pallet. You could not Rebuild your engine for anything close to this price.
I am sacrificing one of these two Engines, in order to get a car Transported, (roler GTV), from Ga. to Oregon. If anyone can assist with that, please let me know. Bob Lesher

Attachments

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have FS, a Freshly Rebuilt, Pre 82', 2.0ltr Spider/ GTV/ Berlina/ Alfetta Engine. Rebuilt with 10.01 Compression "Motronic" Pistons, 11.5 and 11mm Cams, New Bearings, Rings, Oil Pump, Timing Chains ETC. Fitted with a "bat wing" oil pan. Engine # ARO 1500 13224. Originally Posted for $6,k in Comp. with Vicks and Centerline, who, at $6,k+, in addition require a "core" engine or $1,500 Core Charge, (plus shipping). This engine is fitted with AC Mounting studs, on the head that can easilly be changed.
I am offering this, rite now, for a limited time, $5300. with no core or core charge. I can send more pics of this build. This was rebuilt by me, personally, with my 40+ Years of "Alfa" experience. Come pick it up, here in Astoria Oregon or YOU can arrange "Freight" shipping to your destination. I will put it on a pallet. You could not Rebuild your engine for anything close to this price.
I am sacrificing one of these two Engines, in order to get a car Transported, (roler GTV), from Ga. to Oregon. If anyone can assist with that, please let me know. Bob Lesher

Attachments
Bill, thanks for your time a couple of days ago. I decided to pass at this time. Too much uncertainty with everything going on right now. Lee

1 - 3 of 3 Posts