Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Tom,

There is a guy in Santa Monica, Ca that is parting out a Duetto. It's been picked pretty clean, but I think I saw some vents on it. Look him up on craigslist, Los Angeles. If you can't find the info let me know, I'll try to get it for you.....

Marcos

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
Tom,

Check out the ones I have here. They are shown at the end of post #5. Although it's been a while since I advertised them, I'm pretty sure I still have them. Send me a PM or email if this matches what you need.

Alex.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you Marcos

Tom,

There is a guy in Santa Monica, Ca that is parting out a Duetto. It's been picked pretty clean, but I think I saw some vents on it. Look him up on craigslist, Los Angeles. If you can't find the info let me know, I'll try to get it for you.....

Marcos
Marcos, thanks for the info... I have indeed contacted this southern Cal. fellow, and I think he has some other parts I am looking for. Another BB member has a lot of sweet vents for sale and he is checking his stock this week. This forum is fantastic.
Tom

·
Registered
361 Posts
Marcos, thanks for the info... I have indeed contacted this southern Cal. fellow, and I think he has some other parts I am looking for. Another BB member has a lot of sweet vents for sale and he is checking his stock this week. This forum is fantastic.
Tom
This forum is the best Alfa resource on the internet! I am just trying to give back to fellow Alfa owners.

Your welcome:D

Marcos

1 - 5 of 5 Posts