Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For my '74 GT Veloce, I would need the two (2) molded hoses which connects the cowl area to the outer vents and draws in fresh outside air.
Thanks.

·
Registered
690 Posts
For my '74 GT Veloce, I would need the two (2) molded hoses which connects the cowl area to the outer vents and draws in fresh outside air.
Thanks.
Hi
I’ve a pair used original 105.21.57.220.00 D./ .221.00 S
+ one big S ( Left) and two the same

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,687 Posts
Classicalfa shows the hose... part number WA068.
That may be where the attached photo originated.
Cheers, Jon

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Classicalfa shows the hose... part number WA068.
That may be where the attached photo originated.
Cheers, Jon
Jon, thanks. I know that Classic Alfa and Centerline stock this hose. I am locking for an used and of course more cheaper option.
Enrique

·
Registered
7,856 Posts
Enrique, with all the respect I can give, I have stopped shipping anything "personal" to Mexico as they never seem to arrive. You might find it more economical to have a vendor sell it and be done with it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Enrique, with all the respect I can give, I have stopped shipping anything "personal" to Mexico as they never seem to arrive. You might find it more economical to have a vendor sell it and be done with it.
Normal postal service is a nightmare for sure, however, DHL or Fedex works fine.

·
Premium Member
2,687 Posts
Unless a repo part is known to be unacceptable, I would rather go that route. If you're going to be paying a premium on shipping why not get something that lasts.
Cheers, jon

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Unless a repo part is known to be unacceptable, I would rather go that route. If you're going to be paying a premium on shipping why not get something that lasts.
Cheers, jon
Dear Jon,
I used to buy new parts directly to classicalfa, in particular the most critical ones.
In this case, I don't care to much of the condition of the hose because is something that you don't see and also I don't use ventilation. The purpose is to have the car complete.
For your information, classicalfa deliver to Mexico with DHL only, so I have to pay a premium ship in any case and an import tax to the mexican customs.
Regards,
Enrique

1 - 13 of 13 Posts