Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parrish plastics hardtop for a 1987 spider. Needs new seals and one of the clips thar attach to the windshield is missing. Have tried to sell it twice, getting tired of falling over it. First come, first served. You can see pics on previous posts by me. Call 540-980-5491 after work to arrange pick up. Tom Underwood

·
Registered
114 Posts
Id love to have that for my 86 Spider but I dont think you are anywhere close to me.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Parrish plastics hardtop for a 1987 spider. Needs new seals and one of the clips thar attach to the windshield is missing. Have tried to sell it twice, getting tired of falling over it. First come, first served. You can see pics on previous posts by me. Call 540-980-5491 after work to arrange pick up. Tom Underwood
You might want to tell people where the top is located...

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
540 is Virginia.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I understand that. Not only is a phone number not a guarantee of location, but just saying Virginia isn't enough. If I live in Virginia, is it 10 miles away, or 400?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just kinda figured if anyone was interested in the top, I would tell them where I lived when they called, but I'm about 10 miles from the intersection of I-81 and I-77 near Pulaski, BA.

·
Registered
114 Posts

If you still have it in a couple months Ill be up that way. Otherwise Id have to pass.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts