Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 81 GTV6 that I'm parting out. I'm not looking for top dollar on any part, I just want to help keep these cool cars on the road and well loved (unfortunately at the sacrifice of this one).

A lot of parts have been claimed already but there is still a lot of good stuff to be had. There are more detailed pictures in the parts for sale/wanted section.

Let me know what you need!

I'm also giving away some random parts to the 1st person to claim them. All I ask is that you pay for shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
First free part is the cigarette lighter.

Looks like it's never been used.

Once again this is free - just pay for shipping!

Attachments

·
Registered
315 Posts
I’ll take the lighter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
315 Posts
Are the taillights still available and if they work and in good condition how much?

Thx
Pino

·
Registered
315 Posts
No, they won’t work for me.
Pino

·
Premium Member
1,231 Posts
Free part of the week. That’s fun!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would like the two horns and both surrounds for the interior door handles. To remove these, push in and slide. I will be happy to pay more than shipping.
Courtney B. Burroughs
1241 Smithfield Street
State College PA 16801
(814) 237-7453

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm a bit behind in posting this weeks free part but here it is....

One relatively nice pedal pad. The lower right corner is showing signs of wear but overall presents nicely with no holes or cracks.

Once again this is a free part (just pay for shipping) and first one to claim it gets it.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry, the door handle surrounds have been sold but the horns are still available. Make me an offer and I'll get you a shipping quote.

-- John

I would like the two horns and both surrounds for the interior door handles. To remove these, push in and slide. I will be happy to pay more than shipping.
Courtney B. Burroughs
1241 Smithfield Street
State College PA 16801
(814) 237-7453

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hello! I am seeking a driver side exterior door handle, the controller for the side mirrors, the cigarette lighter housing with receptacle and light (not sure if you gave that away with the lighter?), and the top knob for the HVAC controls (fan speed).

thanks!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Door handle and mirror control have been sold, but I still have the cigarette housing and the fan switch.

-- John

Hello! I am seeking a driver side exterior door handle, the controller for the side mirrors, the cigarette lighter housing with receptacle and light (not sure if you gave that away with the lighter?), and the top knob for the HVAC controls (fan speed).

thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,231 Posts
That is a seriously cool, inside baseball, license plate! Strange to see that on a parts car...shows the car was once the apple of someone's eye.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts