Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody want a free 1995 164 LS in the Seattle area? No engine, no transmission, stock suspension and brakes and wheels. No hood - free hood in NC - just pay for shipping...

Nice black leather interior in good shape! Airbags still good. Has all control units still good, alarm remote, stock stereo etc. Mirrors and tail lights good. Glass good. Dash good. Door panels good.

Will need paint eventually. Good for a project. Maybe a mid-engined big-bore, or a twin turbo with a G50 gearbox right behind it!? Could be a sweet idea.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hmm, the 95 LS I am trying to give away still has its engine and tranny. Maybe someone in the Midwest can take the both of them and give birth to a new 164! :)

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
yeah this is a real downer

that you guys can't even GIVE these cars away. I know, "BOB you take em!" I wish so much I could. What a great project to take 2 and make one fine runner! If I still lived in the country with a barn you bet I would find a way to grab up at least one of these! But alas no barn, 2 car garage with 4 cars, a teenage son and every excuse known to man.

JJ maybe Lenard can use yours?

·
Premium Member
2,816 Posts
........must.............resist...........can't..........take.........another......

·
Premium Member
1991 164L
27,593 Posts
John roadtrip?

I got a Dodge Ram tow vehicle but no tow dolly and no place to keep it until Maser Q-porte leaves the yard (hopefully trucker comes next week).

I'll probably someday end up with Myron's 95LS anyway.

Now if daughter's ex-BF's 164L leaves the yard soon that will help, too.

·
Premium Member
1,781 Posts
Come on Steve....I will finance a tow dolly on the back of your Dodge and store it for a few months if you promise to take it away....or I will face divorce action.....She will trust your word.

·
Premium Member
2,816 Posts
Even at 0$, it's not in-budget at my house.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I found a home for mine which is a win-win. I am getting some parts I can use and someone else is taking the remainder of car to get an engine they can use. They can probably then sell off some of the other items. In the end, multiple 164's get an extension on life!! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts