Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Free rubber gasket type windshield left over from my GTV "resurrection". I will not ship, so if you're a So.Cal Alfisti and Alhambra isn't too far of a drive, it's yours. No cracks, no discernible pits, slight lamination issue in one corner that I waterproofed several years ago and it has not grown. Suitable for 1750 or 2L GTVs.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello,
I am interested in the windshield - and am in So Cal so I can pick it up in Alhambra. Is this weekend a possibility?

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Steve, I hope you got my "smart" phone attempt to answer you yesterday. I was out of town and away from my computer. Anyway, if you can make it over tomorrow, Sunday, I'll be available in the afternoon. Also, This Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, any morning would work. Andy

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys...one last attempt to give away the windscreen. It's FREE. If you live near Alhambra, CA come pick it up. If not it's going to recycling next Tuesday.

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
Give it to your local Alfa club, don't recycle it ...
Pete

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello Andy,
If you still have the windshield I would like to get it from you. I can come to Alhambra this weekend - please let me know if available and which day/time is best.

(BTW - I received your message about being out of town but did not see your later posts about when you you would be available)

Thanks
Steve

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks 67 Veloce for picking up the windshield today. Have fun with your project. Kill a lot of bugs!

Andy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts