Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a yellow (giallo pagoda) Alfetta GT to give away for free. It's a very early 76 (75?). And a couple of other things I've not seen on an Alfetta--namely the single washer fluid nozzle in the center of the hood--unlike the other ones with 2 nozzles.

It's been weathered (although has been in a shop space inside for about a year)....some good amount of rust, but the driveline, some body parts, some interior parts (including the dash and instruments), glass, suspension, etc is all there and intact--engine too.

Certainly a parts car and beyond restoration--but lots of solid parts for someone. Including a Formuling France steering wheel and hub. Also a vintage radio/CB radio combo unit. Total 1970s.

I do NOT have a title for this car--but it's free and a ton of parts. (I do have a towing auction bill for it from 1996, and it has plates on it--but that's it.) I'm losing my shop space, so I need to get it outta there asap. I can even deliver to you for reasonable distances.

I also have a free Alfetta sedan posted separately on here too.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sent PM....

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
is there any way you could lower the price?? seems kinda steep

·
Registered
65 Posts
Brian,
I will take that off your hands. I can use a lot of the bits, and pass on the rest.
I'm in Covington, so I'm just around the corner.

·
Premium Member
863 Posts
somebody help me

Hi Brian: I'd love to snag that dashboard-it looks like there are no cracks.Alfetta coupe dashboards here in Houston look like a relief map of the Nile delta....and the sheet metal rusts anyway. I would gladly pay somebody Tuesday for a hambur...oops dash today.
My name is jim tyson and I'm an Alfaholic

76 Alfetta coupe
77 Alfetta coupe x 2
79 Alfetta coupe x 2
83 GTV6
84 GTV6
85 GTV6 x 3....
all drivers.......................................(there's no cure)

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You're basically right about the condition of the dash. Only issue is that the glovebox hinges have rusted--one in half.

I may have a spare dashboard with very few if any cracks in it available soon....PM me so I have your contact information around when that happens.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Car was picked up today. Thanks everyone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts