Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ann Arbor, MI is great for curbside recycling and reuse, but when I saw a free sign on an Alfa Romeo body with wheels I said no way. True though it is. An emptied garage exposed an alfa car body that was placed curbside for free pick up. If its still there I could secure it for someone who can move quick to retrieve it. No $ involved only enthusiast's who want the old metal. It has Split axel Steering wheel dash and suspension parts. The breaks looked like they were still there, 4 wheel, and an identifying Alfa Romeo running board. Its an older model I couldn't find a year, and wouldn't know where to look. Don't forget i said its there now, free and for 1st come recycling. Call for details 734-686-0280. My last name is ALF thats my only angle of interest.

·
Super Moderator
11,967 Posts
How about a picture? You will get a taker! Contact Dean Russell in Ann Arbor 313-561-3327. Trail Auto. Alfa repair, parts and service.
Good Luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Saw the car/body again yesterday. Contacted Dean of Trail Auto and gave him the location. Im no enthusiast, but he thought from my discription like it might have been a 2 door conv. I wished both him and the car the best of luck. I'll see if its there later today or not.

·
Super Moderator
11,967 Posts
Thanks for getting hold of Dean. If anything is worth saving, he will know and rescue the remains. Your consideration is appreciated by all Alfa owners as anytime parts are saved from destruction, they can be recycled for a running car. Thanks again for your alert observation!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts