Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I need this car gone--too solid to cut up? Too far gone for me to take on as a project.

Silver 79 Alfetta Sport Sedan. SUNROOF car....with the late 2000 type dash.
It was wrecked at one time in its past and the core support was removed during an aborted fix. Car was completely stripped and prepped and re-painted in factory silver.

But from there, the car has sat for quite some time. Some trim is inside the car, although the interior is really far gone and would require complete swapover, although I think the dash can still be salvaged and used. Windshield very broken. Most body parts are actually in great shape if you decide to part it or use parts.

Missing the engine and core support. Transaxle still there.

Free to a good home. Car is in Sammamish--just east of Seattle. I have NO TITLE for this car. Best to use if yours is completely rusty and need parts, etc.... Restore it? Use some parts? Cut the rest of it up and take to the metal recyclers? your choice!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump, still available.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Seattle, once the home of the "Free Berlina", then the "Potlatch Spider", now the "Free Alfetta". :)

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ahhh...I remember the free Berlina.

·
Premium Member
22,253 Posts
What a perfect LeMons car! Someone save it! I know a NorCal who might be interested, who I can contact tomorrow.
Andrew

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sure thing Andrew, let me know.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump...still available. I need to get it outta there asap.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Also, I can deliver this car to reasonable distances...

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Lemons Sport Sedan

If someone wants to turn this into a Lemons car I'll make them a killer deal on all the suspension out of the #34 Lemons Alfetta after the Sears Point race. I'll also have 7 Momo Vegas for sale.

·
Registered
25 Posts
SPORT SEDAN P/U & ship

BJ White~

If this car is still available, I can use it to finish my grigio silver 79 Sport Sedan, essentially that body fenders and doors on my sedan innards?
I will save it.

Email me the EXACT address to pick it up And I'll see what I can do to get a transporter there to p/u & deliver to me in Grand Rapids, MI.

AGREED? I'll pay you $200 for your trouble to see it loaded. Thanks,
john

John Groth
WM Alfa Romeo Owners
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Would have loved to have taken your $200 for delivery to you. :) But I delivered it to a local guy who is maybe going to use it for something--not sure what as he has a series I sedan.

Maybe I should get you two in touch? Would have loved to have gotten it to you last month....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts