Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Free to a good home: 1991 Spider Windshield.

I see some wiper scratches on the passenger side, but maybe they could be buffed out. I do not want to ship this, so anyone who would like to take this or arrange for pickup from Denver Colorado is free to come do so.

Alfa Karma, Dude. :D Thanks - Dickson

·
Registered
7,391 Posts
i am sure you would get a lot more responses if someone paid for the shipping but i can understand the hassle it would be for you.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't mind doing some shipping work for a fellow Alfisti, but I have no idea what sort of shipping would be required for a windshield. :confused:

Wooden box? Otherwise, I may just give it to a local glass shop and let them keep it in inventory for somebody...trusting that they'll give it to them for free + installation, or at least for very cheap.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Just hold it a while. It might take a while, but I'm sure someone would go for it - even if they have to get it shipped. Good of you to offer it for free.

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
agree agree!

NOt like mech parts, you can leave the windscreen out in the side yard, it wont get rusty/damaged/etc -- heck hide it in the woods ! Hang it in a tree! Bury it? Serious, if you can hold it somehow,even if not completely ideal, someone will want it and be really grateful for it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts