Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this site on hoax slayer a site that investigates fake emails

But this one was interesting someone in Portugal saved 180 classic's (many are alfa's) in a barn and solder it shut, the pics are real but the story that a retired new yorker bought the property behind it was discredited by the site

Lots of great cars:)
http://www.intuh.net/barnfinds/index.htm

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
One more time! :)

Who wins the lottery?

This is a great story. We loved it the first time we read it. Started to get tired of it around the 3rd time. By the 5th time we were annoyed. But now, I don't know, its around the 180th time and I'm kind of getting comfortable with it.

Thanks for sharing it. It is unique and worthy of sharing. But, by now, even my father sent me an email talking about it. He is not a car guy.

Please don't take offense. You are not alone! You can now be invited into the club, the Barn Finders Club. Congratulations. :D

·
Senior TEXAS member
1,526 Posts
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(No, not Portugal, their not in Portugal, but I will never tell where I hid the cars. You cant make me talk. Dr. Mengele I said their not in Portugal...)

·
Registered
59 Posts
The only thing I would need in that barn is a little area to set up a cot to sleep in there with all those beauties....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts