Wilmington exit, turn right, follow road till
the end and turn left at Lomita, you will see
Ecology on the right.

Looked to have lots of parts.

Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
is it that black one? i raided a black milano and white spider there about a year ago. the guy at the paybooth looked at me kinda wierd when i walked up with 2 carts full of alfa stuff. cool thing was i grinded him down on all the stuff. just told him i could get the stuff new for whatever he told me so i got him to take off 1/2 off everything he quoted me. where else can you get perfect outer spider door handles with key for $10 and a perfect tail light for milano platnum/verde for $5!

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it was a gold color. I dont think things
stay around that long there. I was there looking
for a Giulia Super my buddy saw. But when I got
there it was gone. I hope someone bought the whole
car, and did not end up in the crusher.

Its really hard to find Alfa's in the junkyard
these days.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,365 Posts
I was wondering where all the Alfas were going now that Tom Zat is no longer doing the Alfa Junkyard thing...

At one point he was getting like 80% of all Alfas totalled by insurance in the US.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If anyone is going to get some parts from this, could you check to see if the drivers side headlight is in good condition?

Or, if anyone has one to sell, please let me know.

Steve

·
Registered
208 Posts
There are two milano's right now in the back of the pick-a-part in Monrovia. Both are 2.5 liters one white one black. If interest move fast Because this place cycles cars fast after 3-4 weeks in the yard they crash them and bring in a new batch. Car also get picked over fast here The black ones wheels are gone and the white has had it's engine pulled, besides that both car were pretty much all there last saturday when I was there. Exit the 10 north at Peck rd. or the 210 south at Myrtle, Myrtle becomes Peck after a mile or two. It's easy to find close to Irwindale Speedway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts