Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gday there every body, Now I am simply just posting a short hello message to be able to present myself. So i'm a nice high school pupil who usually spends lots of time on the online. I am pretty sure you blokes could empathize. Now I pray to get to recognize everybody on this site properly. Thanks and I hope to chew the fat together with you promptly!

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Gday there every body, Now I am simply just posting a short hello message to be able to present myself. So i'm a nice high school pupil who usually spends lots of time on the online. I am pretty sure you blokes could empathize. Now I pray to get to recognize everybody on this site properly. Thanks and I hope to chew the fat together with you promptly!
Kevin -
Normally, a first-time poster is welcomed to this site, however, in your case, I have to question - you state that you are a "nice high school pupil", and yet your profile indicates that you are 27 years old......So let's get to the "meat" of the matter, before we "chew the fat"..:confused::confused:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts