Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am from Montreal,Canada and I going to Fort lauderdale next week, did anyone know's if I can find a autoparts like International AP, at Fort Lauderdale???

Regards,
Alfablack

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
To my knowledge, you can forget alfa suppliers in FL, except RAYCE in Gainesville area, I believe. Why are you waiting until you get to FL to order parts? You could not do this in Montreal?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Stephens Alfa up in Pompano might be able to help you. They aren't a parts store, but they are usually pretty helpful. If anything, they usually have something interesting to look at.

Enjoy the warm weather!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thx Guy,s, by the way Joe in Montréal parts are very expensive, example water pump 180$ CDN, IAP 85$ US (95$ CDN), ...big difference ,and just the major parts, so I normaly order via internet but , you know is fun to see want you buying, and may be to see some fun stuff....

Max, I going to fort lauderdale for fly fishing 3 days, and after take the boat Princess cruise to Jamaica, mexico and bahamas...

And ,when I return here in Montreal the snow will dissepear (I hope so) and drive my AlfaBlack...

ps: excuse my English

Cioa
Alafablack

1 - 5 of 5 Posts