41 - 60 of 464 Posts

·
Registered
2,360 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
It's temporary.....

"Alfa Romeo caused a stir when they revealed a one-off 'love' livery for the shakedown on Valentine’s Day,..."

I want to know more about how it drives!

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
I had no idea that Hallmark had infected Europe with VD. I thought that ridiculous "holiday"/Hallmark cash cow was confined to us more gullible people in the US.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
These cars are hurting my eyes. I'm thankful that I had the opportunity to watch F1 in person in the late '60s when the cars were actually pretty.

Mike

·
Premium Member
16,006 Posts
Personally, I don't care all that much about the paint jobs on these cars. Don't know why some get excited about them. They are mostly sponsor decals anyway.

·
Administrator
12,751 Posts
And yet people talk about it ...

It's all utter BS and pointless oxygen wasting until the racing starts.
Pete

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Wasting O2 - I like #1 best, but it's too much like Ferrari, so I'll suggest that #4 is best, but I doubt that anyone is really asking my opinion.

Mike

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
And yet people talk about it ...

It's all utter BS and pointless oxygen wasting until the racing starts.
Pete
Because some of us enjoy good design and how the car looks. All the winglets and aero bullshlt are part of the design as well - that gets plenty of oxygen.

The world is full of non-aesthetic people I guess. Why even own an Alfa?

Dan Gurney once said:
“If you have the chance to make something beautiful, and you don’t, well, what does that say about you?”

On ARwrench's list, #1 is far and away, heads and tails over the others. They're a bunch of swirly swooshes and pointless stripes and bull****. Who produced these anyway?

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
So...where are the expert conversations about handling and dynamics and roll centers and suspension pivot points? Where are the cross section drawings of how these cars are packaged so we can learn something about them? Even if they're last years since they're no longer "secret."

41 - 60 of 464 Posts