Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few months you contacted me about a 1973 Montreal located in Florida. You tried every concieveable way to try to profess your standing as the Alfa President of N. California, etc. You wasted my time with photos you wanted specifically, and telephone calls to answer your questions. You are a very rude and cheap SOB. After NOT being able to afford the car AFTER I reduced it to what you said you could afford, you slander me and ban me from this site as a scammer and a spammer. You are a low class individual, and for all of you out there that follow and listen to this person you need to be advised that if this is the type of individual who is a moderator and 'leader' in this forum then I will sell my GTV. I have a legitimate and professional business, and have sold more Alfas then most have ever hoped to own. I just now realized that I have been banned as I have acquired a few new Alfas for re-sale, and had to post this in the hopes to let you know what a douche bag this individual is. I may not have a forum and probably will be 'Banned' again but I will say that it is a lost and a disapointment to have a neanderthal idiot making false and slanderous acqusations. I hope that if there are real legitimate enthusiasts here you will check out my site, and contact me if you are in the market for some great vintage, classic and exotic vehicles. I am pretty large, and if you want to look go for it. If not I hope you can remember that you can also be banned for telling this person that if he can't afford it try to find another somewhere else.

Tim Evans :mad:
[email protected]
http://web.mac.com/topautogallery

·
Registered
7,166 Posts

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am not kidding

I forgot he is a real scammer if anyone is!

·
Registered
7,166 Posts

·
Out of the office!
11,620 Posts
.....I have a legitimate and professional business, and have sold more Alfas then most have ever hoped to own.....
Well, it doesn't look like it's very professional with this sort of diatribe. All this does is make you and your business look bad.

This sort of tire kicking is very common. This individual may have gotten cold feet and was too embarrassed to tell you he changed his mind.

PS, that's a nice Monte.

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
I hope that if there are real legitimate enthusiasts here you will check out my site, and contact me if you are in the market for some great vintage, classic and exotic vehicles.

Sounds like we talk the same language:cool:.
PM sent

Signed, Mario

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks alot! I just got upset that someone would assume and slander without cause and reason. I apologize to everyone for sounding like a 5th grade little girl.

·
Out of the office!
11,620 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Been there done that, My advice, ask for references,and expect to be called a crook for some time. I am serious. this group takes alot of pride in exposing "Frauds", some of the ebay cars are so obvious no one should need a warning, other times they are wrong and couldn't care less what effect it has. and some do it for purely malicious reasons. Yes you can be blocked from posting, and they can even prevent you ever listing your business on this site. not sure if it is the moderators or the work of someone who can hack, really doesn't matter, 10,000 + members have heard that your a crook, expect to have that pointed out to you by alfa owners who know it's true cause they read it here. And expect them to behave like your best friend if you have something they need or want, even as they continue to perpetuate the myth that your a crook, it's not like anybody is going to ask their buddy for proof, after all right and wrong is determined by the lenght of each parties buddy list. not the facts. Anytime an owner or member "rants" about a false accusation, board members get offended, and pissed at the member who's complaining, but no real effort is made to stop the posting of these accusations. My last rant was after an officer who had heard that I was terminally ill and had been told NO, when he offered to buy my collection for pennies on the dollar, actually contacted my wife so she would know who to "trust" when the time came. That rant got me a lot of hate mail. but I still hear from these same people, I might not be on the suppliers list, they might not like me, but I have several thousand NLA NOS parts. and they will track me down some how. they just don't have references. One of the problems you might have now is that your fair game. seriously, they think you are a crook, so they will cheat you and tell you that you deserve it. I know this sounds far fetched but the truth is that It's to late to give you the best advice, Just forget it, you see, this is their forum, and their club. Not yours not mine, and it's their rules.

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
You might have the people that run this site confused with someone else. The three people in charge here are in So. California and are not members of AROC. If you get more info, please let me know who this person is that stated they are a "moderator" on this site.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I don't get it - you're in the business of selling cars and you're going to complain about the work you do to sell a car. Until the cash is down nothing is ever sold - As a private owner I hate selling a car, because it does waste lots of time - people that say they'll be over at 9 am and don't show, you tell people you'll be home between 2 and 4 pm if they want to see the car, and they come just as you're about to eat diner! They burn two hours of your time just to tell you they were looking at a BMW also ... they nit-pick because the gem Milano you have for sale that was the cleanest you'd find in the state has some ware marks on the heel pad and want you to lower the price $500, etc, etc, etc, I mean the hassle of selling a car could be a thread onto its own.

As far as slandering you ... were's the thread so we can see, I'd like to at least read all the info. since I've gotten this far ...

GV

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Man, he insults fifth grade girls, they are usually better behaved, I've had someone call me and cancel an Alfa sale the day I recieved their check, but what's the use of moaning about it? heck you don't even have a name and if you did so what? The same car (mine) another guy talked me down on the asking price and then called back to say his cash was tied-up. It's all talk until the name is on the line that is dotted! the screed posted was the old shoot first, ask questions later. The guys who run this site have done alot of work to grow the Alfa community, we may all disagree and bicker at times, but generally this is a helpful, positive site, all I can figure is when Reggie the Alligator got loose for a couple hours this morning at the LA Zoo, he must have been on the internet. Anyway a reputation is usually made, not be what you say about yourself, but what you say about others. That's me, just trying to be a sarcastic sob.

·
Senior TEXAS member
1,526 Posts
. You are a low class individual, and for all of you out there that follow and listen to this person you need to be advised that if this is the type of individual who is a moderator and 'leader' in this forum then I will sell my GTV.
Tim Evans :mad:
[email protected]
http://web.mac.com/topautogallery
Great, I'll give you a buck, and you can deliver. I will pay in cash.
Now, where is that can of Whoop-*** ??? :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts