Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I recently bought a FIAT 124 with a Hellebore Steering wheel fitted.

I have since removed it, and replaced with something a little better suited to my car.

The steering wheel is now for sale on Ebay, and has been for a couple of weeks with no interest whatsoever.

I thought it would be snapped up.

Anyway, thought I'd let you all know via the forum, to see if anyone needs one....

Here's the link;

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=011&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=320138315312&rd=1&rd=1

If that doesnt work, just search for Hellebore....

The current auction ends in 11 hours from the time of this post.

All the best, Marty

·
Registered
712 Posts
Interesting, the original steering wheel fitted to my 1973 Innocenti Mini Cooper 1300GT export appears to be exactly like this one, except with plastic instead of wood. Same brand, diameter, funny bolt pattern, tiny horn buttom, ect. A friends 1974 Innocenti 1000 has this wheel, but with a little different wood. I think the Hellobore must have been a very common wheel on Fiat's, Lancias and the like 30 years ago.

I am going to look up how much 600AU is in US dollars, and if it's a lot less consider your pretty wheel. If I don't act, you should consider advertising it as a fancy wood bolt in for an Innocenti.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, thanks for the info Curtis.

It did not sell on Ebay - so is still available....

$600 AU was just a reserve - you will need to do your research, and make a reasonable offer.

Thanks, marty

1 - 3 of 3 Posts