Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attached please find photos of my 1991 5 speed Alfa Romeo 164. I purchased the car new in December of 1990 and have driven and maintained it ever since. I have all service records and all of the service was done at the dealership by a certified Alfa Romeo mechanic. The car is in excellent shape is registered and licensed and can be driven home by the new owner.

While I believe the car to be in excellent condition, it is not pristine. There is some sun damage to the paint on the trunk lid. There is a crack in the front bumper. The right rear door lock does not respond to the automatic door unlock and there is a rock chip in one of the fog lamps, though the fog lamps work just fine. As I drive it only in the winter months, I have not recharged the air conditioner.

Current mileage on the car is approximately 164,700. The timing belt service was done at 145,000. Spare parts and items included with the car are a replacement front bumper, interior and exterior driver door handles and an inexpensive car cover. I installed a c/d player in the 1990's but kept the original radio should you want to restore the car to original condition.

The car is located in the Salt Lake City area.

I believe $3000 to be a fair price.

Thank you for your consideration.

Matt Wilson

801.572.6549 home

801.631.6879 office

[email protected]

Attachments

· Registered
142 Posts
Well Matt you apparently sold this car twice now. After making a deal with me and receiving and acknowledging fedex tracking information earlier this morning of my cashiers check for the agreed sale price I have just received a terse note from you that you have sold the car (again) locally. Bad form my friend, especially on Alfabb. please return the cashiers check (BOA 1007248) the cost of the check $10 and the shipping $25.63 immediately. Caveat emptor alfisti!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.