Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A nice candidate for restoration or just enjoy it like the way it is. I have tons of new parts on this spider, too much too list and it would only make me more upset. There are couple of small bubbles start to show at the front and rear fenders. The floor panels and the trunk is very clean. The spider is very much complete, but needs some TLC. I had it converted back from the carbs to Spica and it has been running the same. Honestly, I know nothing about Alfas, therefore, all my work has been done by a shop. I am just tired of spend lots of $$$ everytime I go in, therefore, I must sell my spider. Any questions, please feel free to contact me on the BB here or email to [email protected]

78' Alfa Romeo Spider
88K original miles
Ext. Silver
Int. Red
Top. Blk

Asking $800.00 USD - Buyer must pick up or arrange transportation. I can help assist, some limitation.

Thank you!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Since the last posting, I've had numerous repairs on my Spider, therefore, the price is now has changed to $1500.00 USD or best offer. The spider runs great with one glitch, which I will get it taking care of before the sale.
Thanks,

Q-man said:
A nice candidate for restoration or just enjoy it like the way it is. I have tons of new parts on this spider, too much too list and it would only make me more upset. There are couple of small bubbles start to show at the front and rear fenders. The floor panels and the trunk is very clean. The spider is very much complete, but needs some TLC. I had it converted back from the carbs to Spica and it has been running the same. Honestly, I know nothing about Alfas, therefore, all my work has been done by a shop. I am just tired of spend lots of $$$ everytime I go in, therefore, I must sell my spider. Any questions, please feel free to contact me on the BB here or email to [email protected]

78' Alfa Romeo Spider
88K original miles
Ext. Silver
Int. Red
Top. Blk

Asking $800.00 USD - Buyer must pick up or arrange transportation. I can help assist, some limitation.

Thank you!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
bugger

*Sigh*

it is impossible to pick up a Spider for that price here in SA - and then only when it is a tottal rust bucket!!...tis a pity that shipping and inport duties would totally kill any sorta plans to bring one in at a good price...

*sigh*

1 - 3 of 3 Posts