Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
Don't you think that with 21k kms it should look more "showroom fresh" ?
Lot has been changed for only 13,000 miles........

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Great looking Super for a 42 yr. old! Condition looks correct for kilometers shown.
Nice colour combo too. Good luck with the sale.

·
Premium Member
21,454 Posts
This car has been on CL for some time off and on, and been posted here a couple times before. It does look nice
Andrew

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nice, well-sorted car but it's been around for quite some time - probably because the asking price is about $10K too high. It's not a #1 car, most probably a strong # 2 per Martin's Sports Car Market 2013 Price Guide. Alpha made approx. 124,590 Guilia Supers - hardly a rare vehicle though many good ones are increasingly difficult to find. Nevertheless, SCM shows a Low Buy-Sell of $9500, High $19,500. Granted, this is a range based largely on auction results and individual cars may garner more. But this car appears to be priced significantly above the high mark.

·
Premium Member
21,454 Posts
Before the recession I know of a couple Supers in California that sold in the $45-55K range. I think we're a long way from that now, but prices will creep back up. Berlinas are at about 2/3 of where they were pre-recession, Supers climbed higher and seem to have fallen farther. This strikes me as a low-mid 20s car, without having seen it.

Look at Giuliettas, they've gone nuts, like 356s before them. I think it'll be just a matter of time before sedan prices move up again. Whether they get to the old level I can't say.

Andrew

·
Push hard and live
9,329 Posts
Ah - we found the guy that designed the recent Dodge Dart ad!!!!

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,033 Posts
Looks to be a nice car. A bit on the high end especially for a 1300. Makes Charli's a bargain at half the price, if they both check out. Quite a range there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts