Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here’s a nice straight dry running and driving example of a one year only GT coupe. Has a 2.0L with Weber’s but if you want to put back to original I can include a 105 1300 core. Originally a green car with a tan interior I have the original seats. It was laid up for about 10 years in dry heated storage and we put on many new parts in the course of getting back to running condition. Briefly it also benefits from new springs, wheels and tires. As much as some of you hate it I would prefer interested parties to contact me about the price as opposed to creating an online circus of comments. Only selling this early dash, low rear wheel arch beauty because of upcoming medical expenses, thank-you, Fred Reach me at [email protected] Lastly I should say I have a couple of interested parties already and should a deal be made I will immediately update this post.
603DA13F-262E-4531-9EEC-F9C3178CFA10.jpeg

·
Premium Member
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Biscione- they’re 6.5 by 14 and the tires are the Vredestein 195/60/14 I will double check might be a 65? The wheels are older/early AH They fit nicely, just enough clearance

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Sellers should list prices so potential buyers can pass or call them. I don't see what the big secret is in stating a price.
As Fred stated very clearly interested parties, comments from the peanut gallery are not constructive and I agree. Resto mods tend to draw silly comments from the uninitiated .. [email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Since I’m free to state what I want- please do not attack my fellow BBers like Tom. Also thanks to 65Sprint and Richard. I’m free to post and structure my ads as I want. Again, if they become a circus I will never again offer any cars on this forum.

·
Registered
5 Posts
This post is like a road trip with the kids, “Don’t make me turn this Alfa around!” :)

Good luck with sale Fred. Pretty car. If you happen to find a Giulietta or a Duetto in your back pocket, keep me in mind.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sellers should list prices so potential buyers can pass or call them. I don't see what the big secret is in stating a price.
I agree, and just as a seller can select their selling process, a buyer has that same prerogative. I won't even call a seller who doesn't list the price and wants to make private deals ("sotto il tappeto" in Italian) on a public car site.

·
Premium Member
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Robert Howard- keep looking there’s not only a lot of decent looking Duettos for sale but I’ve also seen many sell recently for shockingly low prices compared to just the recent past- great for buyers. We have a lovely 59 Spider, older restoration but excellent driver, I will ask my partner if she’s interested in selling it, thank you and happy holidays!
F2D6BC1D-2927-40C8-8E12-ED887CB18C42.jpeg

·
Registered
285 Posts
I bought my 71 here on the BB years ago before BaT sold anything. I always thought I'd offer it here first if I decided to sell it. Not so sure that's a good idea....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts