Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello every one i have decided to put up for sale 2 of my berlinas ,

-One is a 1968 1750 with anglelini period modification to gta 1.9lt engine , suspensins differential etc.... on this one i have posted a good descirption in the gta forum .

The other is a 1971 1750 canadian
version , this menaing english gauges , hazard flashers but not Spica , in canada the emission laws came after the us thus this car is carburetted . It has been ours since 1979 , owned by my fahter ex alfa romeo race driver , sold new and maintained by ital motors of edmonton until it was shipped to itlay where it now is.
Engine was rebuilt by Mario del Pero of ital motors , has ported head and drives very strong.
Car is in good overall condition , paint is old but shiny , no rust . always garaged .
Interested parties pelase contact me at
[email protected]
the 1971 is 7500 euro
the 1968 send e mail .

Attachments

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
a few more details, it's a very early 67 or early 68 as you can see by the low serial num. , also a detail of the angelini mounted gta flat differetial with side oil plug. The car is a conserved , non restored early angelini modified car , original rome plates and libretto di circolazione.
as i mentoned earlier a complete history and description is in the gat forum under angelini 1750 berlina.
Thanks for looking .
Saluti
Giamba

Attachments

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Giamba, the blue one is simply cheap, and I'd buy the Angelini one in a flash if I had the money. I don't however. BUT! I know of a collector who is looking for a good first series Berlina. Could you PM me a price for that one?
It will be far less cheap, I know.
Regards,

Rik

1 - 8 of 8 Posts