Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See the Alfa Classified forum for more pictures.

Daily driver of about 40 miles per day - prior to COVID 19.
Odometer reading 207K miles - honestly 90% of the miles are from highway driving.

The car has been routinely maintained by Auto Veloce - Miami FL.
Oil and filter are changed every 5K, new brake pads installed (rotors looked fine).
No engine leaks - a least I do not see drips on the driveway.

I replaced the radiator and fan in 2019, the AC can keep up with the Miami heat.

No rips on the leather and no rust. However, there is a small repair front bumper and car is in desperately needs to be painted. I have new badges for the grill and trunk to be installed after the car is painted. Interiors are nice for the age of the car, however the glove box is stuck in the closed position - not locked.

Asking price $2,500.00 obo
The car is in Miami Florida 33161

You can email questions to: [email protected] or message me on here on the site.
I can also put you in touch with Auto Veloce – Miami for more mechanical questions.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Took the weekend to detail the car - washed - spray waxed - wiped down dash and door panels and conditioned the leather interior. Ready for someone to make an offer - and give this car the attention it deserves. The car has 2 new rear shocks. $2,500.00 or obo.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Somebody needs to make an offer on this car - as a last resort and tax deduction, I will need to donate to a charity that takes cars.

·
Premium Member
27,090 Posts
Save the Euro headlights and reinstall the original USA spec Carellos before you donate it.

·
Registered
978 Posts
If glovebox stuck shut, easy fix. The fewer issues, the better the price (you would hope).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts