Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale my 1986 Alfa Romeo GTV-6. I am moving and can't take my wonderful car with me. I did a bunch of work to it to make it into a beautiful car, I know the next owner will be very happy with it. I will be happy to answer any questions that any potential buyer may have.

I got this car from Arizona and was helped out very kindly by Heavymetal Alfa, he was and is a very kind man from Maine. The car, when I got it, was in ver good condition mechanicaly, a strong runner, very fast. The body needed some attention though not much. No rust was found in the engie compartment where the shocks connect. There was some rust up front behind the right side front wheel, this is where the water from the right side of the roads likely caused a rust spot. That problem has been addressed by it being cut out and re welded professionally.

The rear end was completely redone to give it a clean look, and done by the same body man. I have several pictures on my page here at ALFABB, please have a look.

I had the exhaust redone as well, and the interior is all leather redone by a upolstery shop in my town, the front seats and the rear seats were completely redone about four months ago. NOTE: Because they are leather you will need to condition them every 6 months or so to keep them soft and supple or else the leather will shrink.

Note: I have have a little trouble with the rear lights, I don't know electrical but it's an eaysy fix from what I'm told. It does need a few little things to make it perfect like interior lights and could use new carpeting. If you'd like to see any special pictures of the car please let me know. Please ask all the questions you like, I think I covered everything but I would rather you ask before making a treck to come see it. And remember, on my picture gallary here on Alfa BB, there are a bunch more pictures.

Here are some pictures for you, the prospective buyer. Or, if you know someone that is looking for a great Alfa Romeo GTV-6 please let them know. I live in Spokane Washington (eastern Washington) and would be happy to show the car and let you have a drive.

Happy motoring, and again if you have any questions please PM me and I can call you at your conveinance.

I am asking $8499.00 for this wonderful GTV-6

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Don't think I have ever seen a GTV6 (or Alfetta) in this color ... but I actually think I like it!

Don't know why, but it puts me in mind of something like a Europa.

Good luck with the car!

·
Premium Member
14,805 Posts
I think that it looks good without the bumpers and side skirts.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I like what you did with the seats. Can the stock trim and bumpers put on as is?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
New price posted

Hi there, I'm offering my Alfa at a new price to go to its new home. Offered for sale now at $5500.00

Send me any questions you may have for this GTV-6 1986 in wonderfull shape and no rust

Regards :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Moving to another house where there is no garage to keep it in and i have very limited space outside. If i take it it will be in the weather all the time and as i have a new line of work i will be doing a lot of travel and just cant see it sitting parked on the street year round. Its in too nice of condition to see it get dings and possibly vandalized. Plus as a resault of traveling i really have no more time to put the last bit of work into it to make it perfect. New owner will be a better choice. Ill pick up another one in a couple years when i have more time to devote.

Regards

1 - 8 of 8 Posts