Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOR SALE: 1979 Alfa Romeo Spider 2000 Veloce - 67k Original Miles- SOLD

Hi,
I am selling a 1979 Alfa Romeo Spider 2000 Veloce, 2 seater, convertible. The car has been garage-kept since 1979 by the original owner. It has ONLY 67,100 original miles!!!!!!! 5 speed manual transmission, New Canvas convertible top, everything on the car works. It has a AM/FM Radio with tape player. The engine runs great! I have recently replaced the spark plugs, wires, cleaned all the vacuum hoses, installed new battery, cleaned the throttle bodies, fresh motor flush and new oil/filter.

What does it need???:
The original leather seats are cracked, but are covered with seat covers. To replace the original seat covers, it would cost around $225.00 for replica covers. Personally, I like the seat covers that are on it now.

There is 1 spot on the body that has rust (on the bottom, passenger side door), but it is an easy fix. I would do it myself, but I just can't find the time anymore with a 1-year old daughter, and one on the way.

The car will probably need a new clutch in the coming years, as you would expect. It drives fine now, but you can tell when you get the RPM's up that the motor is too strong for the current clutch.

Sorry for the poor photos, I can email better pics if you are interested. These were taken with my cell phone. I recelty bought this Alfa on a whim from the original owner. I thought I was doing a nice thing by surprising my wife with it....that backfired. She doesnt like it, so to keep the peace, I am selling it. I have it posted for $3995.00 elsewhere, but I really want to just get out of it for what I paid ($3300.00). Let me know if you are interested ..... [email protected] or 216-235-2571.
I live in Cleveland (44124)

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts