Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting out a 1977 Spider. Most parts will fit 1975-79 and some may fit other years.
I'm just starting to inventory the available used parts
Spider has been sitting since 2000 so most info is hearsay from owner.
Frozen engine, transmission unknown, top...sun damage where rollup windows meet top flaps.
I will be testing electrical parts where possible
The good: emblems, door latches, steering wheel, tailights, dash top(??? How'd that happen), Seats.
PM questions/ needs
Cheers, Jon

·
Push hard and live
8,989 Posts
Interested in dash top. If.....

·
Premium Member
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Considering the overall condition of this Spider, I was amazed how nice the dash looks. At first I thought it was a plastic cover, turns out its vinyl covered like the original Dashes. I'm not sure if it's a reproduction or original. I'll have more time to look tomorrow.
Cheers, Jon

·
Registered
817 Posts
Parting out a 1977 Spider. Most parts will fit 1975-79 and some may fit other years.
I'm just starting to inventory the available used parts
Spider has been sitting since 2000 so most info is hearsay from owner.
Frozen engine, transmission unknown, top...sun damage where rollup windows meet top flaps.
I will be testing electrical parts where possible
The good: emblems, door latches, steering wheel, tailights, dash top(??? How'd that happen), Seats.
PM questions/ needs
Cheers, Jon

·
Push hard and live
8,989 Posts
Standing by on dash.

·
Premium Member
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll get some photos today and post. Message me with you want detailed photos with a email address. Don P first on list for dash. Sunny today so I'm gonna put the top down to get better exam.
Cheers, Jon

·
Premium Member
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Few pictures. Top frozen so can't get all the way down as is the passenger door. I love these pampered Alfa's. As near as I can determine the dash top is either new or very well cared for original
Have

Attachments

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
John, if that radio fits into the original space on the dash, I'd be interested in it. Dont want to cut my radio opening ,.,.,,,

thanks, bob

·
Premium Member
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll let you know when I get that far into this Spider
Cheers, Jon

1 - 13 of 13 Posts